Hi!
New Solitude 369RL owners here!
My husband and I had bought a Palomino Puma 6 months ago to full time in (mainly to save $)

Background: my husband is in the Marine Corps and we were stationed in NC at the time. We hated the idea of spending so much in base housing, or rent, so we decided to buy a cheap camper to see if we really liked it. We did, but it was NOT full time quality!
We are currently between moving from NC to HI, so we were in IN visiting family before the move and went to look at 5th wheels.
We saw the Solitude and fell in love! We had literally looked at 100's of campers, trailers, 5th wheel, and toy haulers between NC and IN and it was by far our FAV!
Even though we can't take it to HI with us, it will be waiting for us wherever we get sent next in 3 years. Its sad when I wish we weren't moving to HI so that we could live in the Solitude now!

Does anyone else full time in their Solitude? We wont have it long enough before we leave to have much experience stories, but just curious to see if we arent the only ones!

I look forward to reading all about our Solitude over the next 3 years to be able to come back to it.
BTW we have Solitude #650!!
Kevin 26
Evelyn 25