User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some pictures of the Dinette Slid Topper I installed on our 2018 337.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0855.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	33297Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0856.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	33298Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0853.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	33299

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBH_MI View Post
    Here are some pictures of the Dinette Slid Topper I installed on our 2018 337.
    Thanks DBH, that's super helpful! Do you know what brand you have? Also, do you happen to know awning sizes ordered for the slides? I'm not sure how they're measured.

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by justusdj View Post
    Thanks DBH, that's super helpful! Do you know what brand you have? Also, do you happen to know awning sizes ordered for the slides? I'm not sure how they're measured.
    To measure for awnings: you measure your slide edge to edge and how far the slide extends from the coach when open. When you purchase your Slide Topper the company you order from will help you decide how much extra overhang to allow for on the sides.

Based on the brackets in the photos, it looks to me like the toppers are Solara brand.

PS: I just enlarged the bottom photo and you can clearly see the Solara logo on the bracket.

PPS: I think you can find measuring instructions on the Solara website, if not there, you can find them on the Carefree website.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 7'-6", 12' & 14'

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    justusdj -

SolarPoweredRV is correct, the toppers are Solera and I purchased the same lengths as subsailor. The fabric length on my Solera units runs 6 inches shorter than the stated length of the topper.

For the dinette slide, the topper is not centered on the slide due to the need of the front topper bracket to miss the rear awning arm of the front awning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123