User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These closet doors on my 377MBS also struggle to move freely. I bought the rig in 2023, but it looks like these doors have been out of adjustment for some time.

The tracks on the floor were slightly bent in places, closing the gap and pinching the lower door guides. A screwdriver as a prybar opened them up again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	track slot.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	49766

The door guides were also dragging on the rail bottom - removing the upper door trim and adjusting the trollies above with a thin wrench as mentioned lifted the doors enough to hang freely.

Name:	IMG_1362.jpg 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	49767

The two door panels have these metal brackets that keep them together when pulling open or closed. I'm missing one on the inner door down low.

Name:	door clips.png 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	49768

When closed and the right-hand door latched, the left-hand door can move about an inch either way while travelling. A screw is used as a stop in the upper rail. I guess I will move the screw over towards the trolley so that the panel is secure when underway.

Name:	closed door gap.png 
Size:	801.6 KB 
ID:	49769

Name:	IMG_1374.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	49770

I'm surprised this is how these doors are set up. Seems hokey. Those of you with these bedroom closet doors, how do yours look in this area? How do they stay put when latched?
    Last edited by BWSTGDS; 02-20-2024 at 07:47 PM.
    2001 F350 SRW CC LB Lariat 7.3, 33" Toyo AT2, Transgo, 6.0 trans cooler, exhaust brake, extended overload spring bumpstops, Bilstein 4600, Hydra/PHP, FORScan, billet 7/7 turbo wheel, Adrenaline HPOP, EBC yellow stuff brake pads
    2019 Solitude 377MBS, 5.5kW Onan, Kodiak disc brakes/Titan Brakerite actuator, EquaFlex/wetbolts, Triangle TRT01 LRG tires, Splendide W/D, Magnum Energy 3000W inverter/charger, 4-225AH-6V NPP AGM's, Winegard WiFi extender, RV airflow, Progressive Ind HW EMS, Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWSTGDS View Post
    These closet doors on my 377MBS also struggle to move freely. I bought the rig in 2023, but it looks like these doors have been out of adjustment for some time.

The tracks on the floor were slightly bent in places, closing the gap and pinching the lower door guides. A screwdriver as a prybar opened them up again.

The door guides were also dragging on the rail bottom - removing the upper door trim and adjusting the trollies above with a thin wrench as mentioned lifted the doors enough to hang freely.

The two door panels have these metal brackets that keep them together when pulling open or closed. I'm missing one on the inner door down low.

When closed and the right-hand door latched, the left-hand door can move about an inch either way while travelling. A screw is used as a stop in the upper rail. I guess I will move the screw over towards the trolley so that the panel is secure when underway.

I'm surprised this is how these doors are set up. Seems hokey. Those of you with these bedroom closet doors, how do yours look in this area? How do they stay put when latched?
    I went through just what you went through. Removed top valence panel to access the trolleys, cleaned up/straightened the lower track (and removed carpet trash from them), and adjusted door stops which had torn out or become useless.

Adjusting the trolleys to get the doors to hang just enough to track in the bottom track(s) but not drag is a sensitive adjustment; but well worth the effort. They now glide very nicely (and the DW is impressed - so win/win for me).

I relocated the metal door stops / catches and used much better screws than GD had used as those had stripped out. Can't recall if I had to relocated the screw on the top that stops one door from going too far.

My door latches on the right with sort of a U shaped pin latch the goes into a catch on the framework. It is the one that GD originally installed.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DebJohn View Post
    Do you recall what size wrench is needed for adjusting the sliding doors? Our dealer adjusted them once but that lasted only one trip to the next campground. When you say “thin wrench” do you have any tips on where to purchase these?

Deb
    *****10mm*****
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12