User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't had any service work or warranty work done so I don't have much to say. I do know that whenever I have called them they have responded well and given me usable answers to my questions. I would prefer to not take the camper back to Sonny's only because it is a 55 mile drive one way. If I had to have warranty work done I would have no reservations about them doing the work.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a followup to this entire thread about the F150 and the 2670mk. We are in Tx after a 2 day trip down from NC. We are headed to CO and then to IN. The truck and trailer are working great. The only other thing I added after the Propride hitch is a set of Sumo Springs. This combo seems to cover the bases for me.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by attaboy View Post
    Quick off subject question.
    Several of the folks here purchased their TT from Sonny's in Greenville SC, as did I.
    We have not had any warranty work yet but I am curious as to your experience with Sonny's service Dept?
    Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Bob A.
    I bought mine from Sonny's in Concord (they had to bring it from Greenville) I have only had it serviced once for warranty at shop all was good. The awning failed right after I bought it and they repaired it promptly. I did not want to bring it in and leave it so I took pics of serial number and they used those to order part. Easy to deal with. Tim in NC

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-o-w4yn View Post
    I bought mine from Sonny's in Concord (they had to bring it from Greenville) I have only had it serviced once for warranty at shop all was good. The awning failed right after I bought it and they repaired it promptly. I did not want to bring it in and leave it so I took pics of serial number and they used those to order part. Easy to deal with. Tim in NC
    Thanks Andy and Tim, I enjoyed the buying from Sonny's and was glad to hear the service can be satisfactory.
    I drive 120 miles South of Sonny's, I-85 is better in that direction.
    My previous experience was C-----g World.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbopp View Post
    I had "P" tires on my F150. Going to "E" tires fixed the squishy squirmy ride but the unloaded ride was rougher.
    The last modification to the F150 was to trade it on a F250.
    I did the same traded the 150 in for a 250 and so glad i did what a difference in the handling its like night and day. I couldn`t see spending thousands of dollars on the 150 and still have to worry about the weight.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, this is really interesting. We have a 2670mk sitting at a campground full time. We go there with my e-golf on weekends and what not. We were about to buy a truck to move around a bit.

I was looking at a 2021 F150 Lariat and put all the number in the xls here: https://www.keepyourdaydream.com/payload/
    Seemed to fit.

But then i started reading on. Now I'm confused. I'm really new to trucks and i don't understand why it makes such a difference. I'm doing research, finding vids like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-v7d2ngbs and it does not help. These guys towed a 9000lbs trailer up the ike gauntlet with ease.

Is it mostly the weight of a F250 va a F150?

Thanks,
    Eric

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345