Hey Chris,

First I wanted to say that I typically always use the "New Posts" tab when using the Forum, unless I'm starting a thread in a specific section. I, like so many others, spend a lot of time on here and that's the most effective way to keep up.

I wanted to voice that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new format where once you read a post it just disappears. It makes it so easy to start at the top and move down.

The one thing I was wondering since we have so many new members, which is awesome, but if we're on the road sometimes it can be days before we can get online and the other day I came back on to find over 10 pages of New Posts! Yikes!! It took me almost 2 days to catch up. Would it ever be possible to have a feature where we could just clear the New Posts so we can get back to a good start point?

You see I'm very OCD and having New Posts that I have not read and reviewed just drives me spastic and I'm not kidding.

Anyway, just a thought and thanks for all you are doing with the whole spam issue and everything else.