Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
Yes. I installed the two large ones in the lower vent cover (the air flow goes up). Only one was called for in the installation instructions but due to the second one not fitting in the upper vent cover I just doubled up on the bottom. Should have plenty of airflow now! They installed easily with zipties (red arrows). (The white ties are for the screens.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fans.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	16904
Hello - been researching additional fan mod threads to use on my 2018 303 RLS. My upper vent looks just like yours - I believe that there are 3 or 4 fans about mid level, and when on, a good amount of hot air exits the top vent. There is no room at the top of mine either. However, since I also camp in the hot NE Florida summer, I'd like to add this type of fan to my lower vent to suck in cooler outside air and blow it upwards - just like in you picture. I'd like them to come on when the other fans come on, yet I'm no expert in how this would be accomplished.

The web site in your link is sort of confusing - can I just buy these fans and somehow wire them into the existing fans?