As of 2:30 yesterday afternoon we became "Full Timers". We sold our house and workshop and started this new adventure. We built the house in 1991 and the workshop in 2008. I built a pad to back our first travel trailer in and when we got the 337 it was a little tight but it worked fine. I cleaned the trailer and it was spotless when we moved it down the road to an RV park but we are parked on a dirt area and with the amount of rain we have got the last week there is mud everywhere. We head out of northern NY the day after Labor Day and we'll head to the DC area to see our son and daughter in law for a few days then head to Ky to see friends there. From there it's off to St. Louis for a few days to see my niece then off to Ft. Collins to visit my Mom ( going on 87 ) for a week. From there we will head back east to the Gatlinburg area, Ashville NC, Ga, Fl panhandle, then arrive in south west Fl around the third week of Oct. for the winter. We have spent the last couple of winters in our fifth wheel so it is not new to us but not having a house to go to feels strange. Our dream is coming true. Coming soon to a town near you, Boomer.