Late last month we were heading down to the Eastern Shore VA from NJ for a quick weekend trip. We planned on staying over night over in DE as we got a late start and wanted to see our friends a G&R Campground in Harrington DE. As I got closer to our destination I realized we had no trailer brakes! I carefully made it the CG site and settled in for the night. The next morning I realized a leaf spring had broke and hit the brake line causing gradual fluid loss. I attempted to locate a new leaf spring locally to repair it myself but was unsuccessful. Frustrating to say the least! We limped the RV to the dealer that we had purchased it from in DE on Monday morning. I explained to the service writer the issues with the broken leaf spring and leaking brake line and we headed back home. I contacted Lippert and explained the problem and they agreed to ship 4 new leaf springs and u-bolt kits to the RV dealer in DE, no charge even though it was out of warranty.

I received a call from the RV dealer telling me they received the parts from Lippert but they don't work on the chassis! I was told I would need to drive 4 hours back down to DE to bring it to a shop 3 miles away from them that would do that type of work. Basically the RV sat there for 2 weeks for nothing. I contacted the general manager at the dealer and explained the situation. He was understood my problem and made an appointment to bring the RV to the other shop to have the work done. The dealership would move the RV for us. It should be completed by the 17th of this month. So, bad and good from the dealership. They need to train their employees better in my opinion.

BTW, not overloaded, decent roads and less than 5000 miles on our 2017 350M , just venting!