Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
Thanks for the encouragement. That #6 romex is very stiff, lots of wires back there (kind of a mess, actually) and I was working hard not to puncture the aluminum foil duct work as it is very fragile.

Yesterday I dropped the enclosure around the bathroom fan (very easy - pic attached) and tried a fish tape back to the corner next to the bedroom closet underneath the insulation. It seemed to be getting hung up on something....I was wondering if there are ribs under the seams on the ceiling that might be giving me an issue? Then there is the corner down. Could go up through the back of the closet and drill a small hole in the ceiling. Didn't work on it a long time - turned my attention to the EMS install. Was considering dropping the puck light in the ceiling above the sink to see if that provides any insight. I have an endoscope as well and had planned on breaking it out tomorrow. Maybe going underneath through the floor and up through the wall would be better? Although it would be nice to mount the display next to all the other controls, I suppose it could just be mounted in the little closet above the electrical cubby if need be. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imagine Ceiling.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	23550
Buckaroo....Did you have any luck reaching the Monitoring Panel Location from the main electircal distribution panel, I'm exploring options for my Victron Monitors i.e. Inverter and Battery monitor. Would really like route the wiring to locate them at the Monitoring Panel Location.