New to the forum!

So my wife and I have been searching for a rig to move into full time. We initially loved the Cedar Creek 38DBRK (Very similar layout but no elevated kitched) but the storage is pretty mediocre compared to the 390RK. Then we found the new Grand Design 390RK and with all of the storage and the layout, is the absolute perfect fifth wheel for us. It checks every single box of what we need and our lifestyle and we couldn't ask for a better layout for us.... until... I start looking at the cargo carrying capacity. With a GVWR of 16,800 and a UVW of 14,562, that leaves CCC at 2,238 lbs. Add in a washer and dryer and full water (we plan on doing some boondocking), you are looking at around 1200 lbs of CCC. Does anyone else think this is ridiculously low? I feel like just a weekender would be overweight pretty quick, let alone a full time! So my question is if I am calculating this wrong or if I am really thinking straight and the CCC is this low. Because if it is, there is no way this trailer will work for us which is incredibly disappointing! I literally spent a couple of hours last night standing on the scale weighing things and Ill tell you that these things add up incredibly fast and we don't even have much stuff! (We live in a 600 sq ft apartment and don't even use our dining area) Even with having very few possessions, I feel like we will overweigh the trailer really quick. Any input would be really nice! Thank you!