I tried a search first, but I didn't really see what I was looking for. Was talking with financial planner the other day, and he asked what we planned to do in retirement. Well, we would like to spend most of it traveling in the Rv. We plan to keep the sticks n bricks, so he asked me what I thought monthly expenses would be. So, my list of questions are : 1- how much do you budget/spend monthly on a site. We mostly camp on the east coast, from Maine to S. Carolina. The summer rates always being higher from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Do the rates in places like Florida, Texas, Gulf Coast, etc...stay the same all year or do they have a "season". 2- How much do you budget for fuel, or do you just travel when you need to move and deal with it. 3- Do you keep an emergency fund for issues with the rv (yeah, that never happens). 4- We plan on traveling all over, coast to coast, so do you plan to be in areas during their off season at reduced rates or go when everything is in season due to weather, availability, things like that. (Born n raised in the NE, so definetley not camping in the snow). I'll just start with those for now, but if you would like to add something I should consider, let me know. Thanks for input, Mike

BTW- Years ago a guy I worked with told me when he retired he was going to travel around the country and get a photo of he and his wife on the beach of every state that bordered water. That sounds like what I want to do, so would like to start planning that!