Hi guys, I have a weird problem since day 1 with our solitude, we have now traveled 5 times, 4 hrs or more per each travel, and each and every single time I open the kitchen Fridge slide and table slide, before we can even walk inside I have to get the mop and mop the whole dam kitchen floor because it is covered in black fine dirt. I’m one of those people who vacuums the rugs, rolls them up vacuums the back of them while rolling them up, and vacuums the floor. If you walked in my home with your shoes on, ya won’t be walking again, lol. I like it clean so when we arrive at our destination I enjoy the rest of the day with an easy set up.
Sooo, there is no wonder if a window, roof vent ect is left open causing this, absolutely no.
I have not heard of any one else having this issue with a brand new trailer. This is our third trailer, the other two were TT, had one slide, but never had this problem with them!
This is only a problem with the kitchen slides, no issue with living rm or bedrm slides.
Now the dealer says they will order some type of foam that is to be mounted somewhere that is suppose to block air/ dirt from blowing in. This sounds like a bandaid fix to me and it’s very upsetting because the tech has no answer to why this is happening! So can anybody tell me if they had this problem, or have you heard of this bandaid fix? Is that common, typical?
(Beyond frustrated because our fridge has never worked properly either, and the dealer is dragging this issue on and on making this a constant nagging issue! Thursday the oven part is suppose to finally be installed, as we have never used the oven yet too, part was supposed to been ordered back in november, but wasn’!) Sorry, I’m venting....I’m so sick of the talk and no action, and so I need to know more of what they should be doing to properly fix the travel dirt issue. Help..