Ok, GD Family, here's a good one for you. We're planning on picking up our new 260RD 5er next Friday. This is not my first rodeo, in my previous RV purchases I always conducted a thorough PDI. This is the first time dealing with Lazy Days in Seffner, FL. I spoke to my salesman today to explain that I would be conducting a thorough PDI. He said he had NEVER had a customer request a PDI before. He practically blew a gasket when I explained it would include removal of all four brake hubs to inspect for improper greasing. He calmed down somewhat when I asked if it was LazyDays intention that I tow a potentially unsafe RV. He says he'll check if a technician can do the hub removal and take pictures for us. Has anyone at Lazy Days in Seffner FL ever requested your own PDI? Were you denied? Did you request proof of dry brake hubs (no grease on brakes on in appropriate bearings)? The best part was that I reminded him that before we placed the order that we told him we would conduct our own PDI before taking delivery. He recollection seemed "fuzzy", gotta love it! Anyone had other experiences with LazyDays in Seffner FL, please share. Update: Delivery manager called and will go over my PDI list tonight and let me know of any concerns.