Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
Actually, I believe that is where you would put the crank for the street-side slide, should you need to retract it manually. At least that’s how mine is set up. On ours, there is a crank fitting a little further back, under the unit and just to the curb side of the spare. The long wrench fits there, to lower the spare. That’s where I hang a trouble light when parked at home, because I can see it from my dining room and I can be sure that the power is on in the trailer (charging the battery, etc.) We plug the trouble light into the outlet in the basement of the rig, running the cord up through one of the water connection openings.
Hmm, Tom - not going to doubt you. It has been a while since I dropped my spare so will have to check out this spring when we take out of storage.

I seem to recall that the black access ring at the front of the curb side slide was to manually crank the curb slide.

In the below picture of our street side slide, the black access ring at the rear of the slide is the manual slide crank access for the street side slide. Guess I will have to check this out in the spring too. Maybe someone else who has accessed the manual slide cranks and spare crank can chime in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180717_133725.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	32444

Dan