I have been looking to get new tires for my 2007 Silverado 2500HD TD. 245/75r16 We are going to be pulling a Reflection 287 RLTS, and the trucks current tires have a couple with slow leaks. I was doing online research and came across the Michelin Defender M/S, which seemed like a good match for us. We want to be able to dry camp, but not always. We need to be able to go anywhere in the country and may hit occasional snow or ice, and want something that could deal with that. ( my wife is going to be a travel nurse, so while we will try to follow good weather, it may not always be possible). The tires on the truck now are some older cooper AT 2 OR 3 and they are kinda loud, I was hoping for something with less noise, but the ability to dry camp, and make it through rough weather is more of a priority for us. I have come across HANKOOK
DYNAPRO AT2 RF11, GRABBER A/TX. Looking to find a safe AT 3pmsf tire, that will tow well, handle off road and if possible with low noise, that doesn't break the bank, preferably under 200 each. I know I'm asking for a lot. Any help would be appreciated.
Mike