Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question for 17MKE Owners

We are currently looking at either getting an Imagine 17MKE or a Winnebago 2108DS. Both are somewhat comparable and I would rather have the GD but there are two things that bother me: one is the GD has what appears to be a hard plastic cardboard type front cap while the Micro Minnie has a full fiberglass cap. Second is the bed and how it relates to the slide-in; the bed on the Winnebago can be folded down with the slide IN but I'm not sure about the Imagine. My question: will the Murphy bed fold down with the slide IN on the 17MKE? The reason I ask is because if we were to boon-dock for the night, we would have to extend the slide to lower the bed. And to extend the slide would mean making sure the rig is level which would be very unhandy in most boon-docking situations. If the bed can be lowered with the slide in, that's great. If not that's a big mistake by GD, IMHO.

Thanks.
    Last edited by kingbird; 01-17-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    2019 Ford F250SD FX4
    2020 Reflection MKS320