Just a vent really, but maybe someone else can feel better about their new RV.

Struck a deal with a dealer a few weeks a go for a 2021 353G that was going to be shipped to them. Had a scheduled walk through and delivery date of today 1/28. I drove 4 hours and stayed in a hotel last night. I arrived at the dealer just after 9:30 this morning and within a few minutes was on the walk through. We covered all of the outside as my excitement to hook up and take this beast home grew. We then entered into the main living area and covered this space opening every cabinet and drawer, testing the oven, stove, heat and AC. All is going GREAT. We then moved into the main bath and bedroom. I am in love with this trailer at this point. We then made our way to the garage area. I didn’t even make it all the way in. I notice right away this unit did not have the half bath option which we had the sales person verify 3 times during negotiations as this is a must for us. I said we are done here and walked out of the RV.

I sat in the dealership for almost 3 more hours while they tried to find a solution. I left and drove 4 hours back home with no RV. At this point the dealership is working with their factory rep to try and get one with options I want, but can they within my timeline. We have a trip schedule for March. They are still working on it and I hope to know tomorrow. Right now I am just very disappointed.

This was a HUGE letdown today, but I am trying to stay positive and hope that the dealer can make it right.

Thanks for listening. . Just had to get it off my chest and hopefully make someone else feel better.