I recently purchased a 2021 Reflection 315RLTS with the Haier residential fridge. I took it out for the first time this week. Although I'm super happy about the purchase, I have a couple questions/concerns. Hopefully other owners on here can give me advice.

First, they seem to have made these things extremely tight when the slideouts are in. When the kitchen area slide is in, the door of the fridge actually butts up to the kitchen island cabinet door. So much so that it has already left a mark on the fridge door where the fridge and cabinet doors rub eachother. Was this just a poor installation on my particular trailer, or are they all like this?

Secondly, how am I supposed to put a stopper in the fridge door to allow it to defrost if the slide pushes the door all the way up against the island cabinet door? There is no room at all to Crack the fridge door open when the slideout is closed. I guess I can do the right side doors, but not the left side doors because those are the ones hitting the island. Also, my fridge came with a grey rubber T-shaped thing. I assume that is somehow used to prop the doors open to defrost, but I can't figure it out.

Any advice would be appreciated.