Has anyone, other than myself had any valve leak thru on the waste system? I have had my Momentum 380TH for about 4 months and i always dry drain all 3 tanks, at least try too. Everytime I get to the next camp and take the end cap off I have about 2 cups of water that come out. it doesn't seem to come from the black, but i wash down the area well, and connect the hose. when i talked to the service guy where i bought it, even showed him the leakage, he agreed that one of the valves was probably leaking by. here is the kicker. To get to the valves to check them out he has to cut the material under the trailer and he told me it is hard to get it to seal back where they cut it. I know this to be true since I have been down that road before. He told me ALTERRA makes a waste valve that has a female twist lock on one side and a male on the other. He said to install that and the problem is solved without compermizing the integrity of the underneath.
did it, works great. I called the service manager back and thanked him. He would have done the job (warranty) if I wanted, but this worked, and my trailer is not in service for 2 weeks.
So if anyone else has this problem. . . here ya go