First - As a brand new Solitude owner (310GK) (4th trailer overall - first 5th wheel and first one with solar) - I looked through the other postings, but was not able to find an answer to the below question.

We picked up camper 3 weeks ago, and placed it in a temp storage location until we get room in our driveway. Last week (10 days since pick up) we went to "practice driving with the 5th wheel" and the batteries were dead. When I placed the camper in storage, I turned off the battery disconnect swicth. I know this does not kill all the power (safety systems like CO2 sensor still on) but I did not expect the batteries (2 - 12V Lead Acid) to be dead within 10 days.

I have the factory installed 300W Solar panels with a WFCO 2000 Watt inverter. I expected the solar panels to maintain the battery. What I think is that I dont have the inverter turned on.

I've never had a solar system before, so this is probably a very simple question.

If the battery disconnect (in pass through) is turned OFF, my inverter batter disconnect switch turned On (in the basement area), can my WFCO inverter (using the LCD Panel in the pass through) be turned On to allow solar to maintain the batteries? If not, how do I use the solar panels to keep the batteries charged (what do I need to check to assure it is working

Thanks