My TT is stored in Arizona and when I go to get it in the summer it can be hotter than hell inside. Last summer I turned the fridge on and even after 24 hours it was struggling to cool down to a usable level. After doing a bit of research it seems the fridge relies on the airflow from ambient air. Hmmm... we have lots of days with zero wind, not great.

So here is the mod that I made. I don't know yet if it helps but I figured it can't hurt and it is almost completely silent.

I took three 120mm PC case fans and attached them to an existing wooden baton so that they would blow air onto the fridge coils, pulling it in from outside. There is an on/off switch, accessible by removing the cover, but I leave it on all of the time and use the battery disconnect in the basement to turn them off while in storage.

Here is the design. It's just three identical 3D printed parts:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-09 112133.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	45769

These are the parts, printed in Ninjatek Armadillo.

Name:	IMG-7359.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	45768

I found I could take 12V DC from this convenient "choc-block".

Name:	IMG-7363.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	45766

I connected the switch to a four-way fan power controller, obtained cheaply from Amazon or ebay. Each fan is connected to this, then through the switch to the 12V supply.

Name:	IMG-7361.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	45767

Here is the final install. Switch is mounted to the hole on the left-most fan holder. I believe I tided up the wiring with cable ties after taking this so there is no movement of the wires while bumping and bouncing down the road. Image is rotated but I can't figure out how to remove it from the post so I can attach it the right-way up.

Name:	IMG-7365.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	45765

Here is the STL for the fan holder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/67g6moj4oa...acket.stl?dl=1

Andy