Happy Wife and glad to finally be a member here! Amazing people, with loads of information and commonality! Yes, it took me a little longer to get on the site initially but a 4 year old can make life take twists and turns and slow down your normal thinking. (smirking)

Our lives came alive again 4 years ago when we brought our daughter home from hospital after she was born. (aka:Gdaughter) Life changes and we have learned to go with the flow. We adopted her when she was just a little over 1 year old. Some special needs came to light and we decided camping was a great way to get an outlet for all of us. Husband has worked 2 jobs all his life, he's a firefighter and has a second job. (he is a workaholic but he won't admit it) I'm hoping to retire this man in 7 years!!!!!

Went to RV dealer after "we" made the list of wants, needs and deal breakers. Funny story, about our having decided on a TT of another brand, settling into that "it's got what we want, almost, just not everything you want and no camper has everything" but we had pretty much decided on a model. (don't ask me which one because I went blind after seeing the GD Reflection TT at 37') and the sales guy....hahaha..who knew I was a wee bit OCD with my list 6 pages long as we went through everything I had chosen to look through, made concessions and peace with, and crossed out the NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TT but settled on something we were going to be happy with. --- was I CRAZY going into something I hadn't put on my list??? Ya think?! But he had to show us both, TT first and then I said, what's that 5th wheel look like? UGH!???? What was I thinking!??????
Fell in love with Reflection TT, until I went home and thought, my husband works very hard, has always worked very hard.
We are going for the 5th wheel! (Budget..."Gone with the Wind"? yup) Did I mention we didn't have a truck with enough power to haul a 5th wheel?Well...We didn't have a truck with enough power.
However, *wife here* is never going to let that deter her. Pick the model, buy the truck when you know what you need. <chuckle chuckle>
And that's how we ended up with the GD Reflection 337 RLS and no one knew what we were doing. The pictures we posted from the dealer put a few in shock, let the fun begin, they got many GASPS and WHAT? Yes, we did, and my saying (besides "glamping") was GO BIG OR GO HOME! Never been camping, but GLAMPING was how I pictured it for many years. Even our sales rep was amused enough to put it on our Sold Sign "Happy Glamping" to us. (picture of it some where on phone - 7/31/15 signed and bought 2016 GD Reflection 337 RLS)
I've got my eye on bigger before he retires, but for now, we're enjoying the ride. Our first two trips were not without a few hiccups that could have possibly been a little horrible but husband is a fix it, jack of all trades, never give up guy. We're still working out a few things but it's to be expected and personally I accept a few things because I refuse to let the negative take my fun of the adventure.
Finding this forum has been incredible for many things thank you for putting this together and helping all of us (Chris & Michaela and all that contribute). It's cutting edge business with the owners and working through it all.
Looking forward to getting my husband online to read and get to know how to maneuver around the site and see how interesting it is to read up on everything including other models that other families and people are enjoying. From the Solitude to the TH, I'm researching for future. We're truly living our dream with this little girl!!
Lee (hubby) and Mary Lou *the wife who types and researches*