Just got back from our initial shakedown, and the 337 was great! A couple of minor issues, one self caused, the others just minor inconveniences really...Went over to Brownlee Reservoir on the Idaho/Oregon border, a couple of hours away. It's a fishing campground, so lots of boats and close-in parking, like you can't really even open your awning. Trailer towed great, but brakes felt a little weird. When I got it parked and leveled, I noticed what looks like oil, but is probably grease all over the outside of the 4 wheel hubs, so that is likely going to need to be reworked at the dealer.

The self caused grief was locking BOTH sets of rv keys IN the coach...ouch...we do have AAA with RV protection, so we had to wait about 2 1/2 hours, but a locksmith finally showed up and I didn't have to drill out the locks in our brand new 5th wheel.

While we were waiting for him, there was a loud pop, followed by a loud hissing noise that we all thought was a tire, but turned out to be the propane switch unit, the plastic indicator showing red/green for tank level had failed and popped off, and we lost quite a bit of propane, but got the tanks off and had no issues after, other than not being able to use the stove/oven (good thing we camp in packs)... Last thing is when taking a shower, we noticed that they failed to silicone the OUTSIDE of the shower rail where it meets the shower enclosure, and this allows a fairly decent amount of water onto the floor, which then runs under the wall and soaks into the bedroom carpet...easy fix actually. Last thing, the remote for the Furrion AM/FM/CD/DVD is very inconsistent about working, so we'll have to get that replaced, but when we operated the console manually, everything worked, we were happy with the sound (both inside and out) and the picture quality, even without HDMI.

Other than the minor issues reported here, we had a great time, my wife loves the cabinets, especially in the kitchen that she can reach, and the island and pantry. I was really happy with the self leveling, and the towability of the trailer in general, and we love the layout, we have one more slide in this than we had previously. Need to get right on a couple of these things cause we have a plan for Memorial Day in a couple of weeks!