Hello everyone, I am organizing the rally for Quartzsite in January of 2017. The dates of the rally will be January 18th, 19th and 20th. The rv show in town starts on the 21st. During the 2016 rally a few people commented that the rally running concurrent with the rv show was a bit much for everyone so we decided to spread it out. The location will be on the BLM land, same as 2016 approx 5 miles south of town. (same general area that is). Once the date gets closer we will have a better idea of a more exact location. Please remember that this is a dry camping event with NO hookups. There is an rv park in town Rose's Rv park which does allow you to dump and fill fresh water for a fee of $10.00 (of course the price can change). I do ask that if you are on facebook then please go to the Grand Design Owners page and locate the event then click join. If you have joined in the facebook page then no need to mention it here. Trying to keep as accurate of a number as possible. I will do my best to respond to everyone in a timely fashion, 24-48 hours. However with work and traveling it may take longer. Please feel free to reach out to Kathy Marker as well, she has been nice enough to offer to help facilitate on this forum as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk