Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The wait begins

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Welcome, Bob & Sheran! Your 337 has the same layout as our 315RLTS. We really like the configuration.

Rumor has it the 2020 models may have a lighter interior. Will be interesting to see.

Thanks, also, for jumping right in and becoming a site sponsor. As you probably know our collective sponsorship keeps the ads and solicitation off this forum, something the majority here appreciate.
    Thanks for the welcome. We first looked at the 315RLS but then settled on 337RLS as it was discontinued. A little lighter interior would not be too bad.
    Thx agian for the welcome.
    Bob & Sheran
    2017 Ford F350 DRW CC LB Lariat 6.7 PS
    Companion 5th Wheel Hitch in Ford Pucks
    2020 Reflections 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the new rig, you can ease the pain of the wait by figuring out all the mods you can do
    Don and Brenda
    2014 F350 CC Platinum SRW SB
    2019 Reflection 337 build 8/19
    Andersen ultimate rail mount

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don and Brenda View Post
    Congratulations on the new rig, you can ease the pain of the wait by figuring out all the mods you can do
    Oh yea, the list has begun! Thx
    Bob & Sheran
    2020 Reflections 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi rjswift. You asked if you should be extra aware of in your PDI. Nothing to speak of like always take your time and check everything top to bottom. Ours was ok at delivery. Sorry for the delay in answering your question. ( I thought I sent you a message but I guess it didn’t go thru.) Your wife made a nice choice with the GD. Jim. (242 Checkmate)
    2018 Reflection 337RL / 2022 GMC Denali 3500HD CC LB Diesel

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjswift View Post
    Oh yea, the list has begun! Thx
    Welcome to the GD and the 337 family! Don't worry about mods, no one does very many things to their rigs around here
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    Welcome to the GD and the 337 family! Don't worry about mods, no one does very many things to their rigs around here
    Thanks for the welcome Poppy! I can see by your signature your MOD list IS pretty thin.
    Bob & Sheran
    2020 Reflections 337RLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what they did not tell you when you spent $12 to be a sponsor here, these folks will try to spend all your money and keep you from camping.
    But it is all good, can not imagine a better place for support and help.

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered a 2020 Reflection 367BHS in April and have been promised delivery at the end of June / beginning of July. I just received word from my dealer that as of June 1, Grand Design has modified their production line with their newer design. It looks like a grey interior versus the 2019 brown interior. There are several other changes both inside and out. I'll attach photos taken at the factory (which were not of a 367BHS), but my wife and I are a bit disappointed with the new decor as we really liked the 2019 design and thought that's what we were getting. We were told that the brown interior was no longer available.

Have others had a similar experience? Are dealers really in the dark about the changes coming from the factory? [ATTACH=CONFIG]20660

-Charlie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reflection-303RLS-PROTO-00001.jpg   Reflection-303RLS-PROTO-00006.jpg   Reflection-303RLS-PROTO-00007.jpg   Reflection-Exterior.jpg  

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Charlie,
    Have others had a similar experience?
    The same thing gets posted here by a few every year. The changes occur from April to the end of Sept. - beginning of Oct. It's like they're using up the left over inventory as some get part of the changes but not everyone at once. Some people think the changes are great others are quite upset and some like part of the changes but not all. Hope it all works for you in the end.

Regards,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Charlie

You may have your dealer try to search for the one you want or you may search dealers yourself. You may be in for a drive but it should be worth it. As @kevinpo said they make changes a lot of the time with no info passed to the dealers , most of the time. The Reflection you have the outside picture of is of a 150 series 1/2 ton towable I believe this is the new look for them , not sure if all the Reflection line will get an outside make over. I do like the gray furniture , would be nice if it was not Thomas Payne.
    Good luck on your search and try to get the one you want.

Brian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast