User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovers View Post
    Are you sure the hot water tank isn't in bypass mode? That may well reduce pressure through not only the hot outlets but all of the cold outlets as well.

Just a thought...

Bob
    Thanks but it was the check valve that broke off (located at the back of the water heater). I was unable to remove it, but got an RV tech in who got it off and replaced with a brass valve.
    Terry Ann & Dave
    2016 Reflections 337 RLS
    Full Timers Since June, 2018

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Sjurb7 for your question. I have had the same problem for a year now. it only happens when I am at a campground with low water pressure (less then 30 psi). The hot water comes out fast at first and then slows down to a very small stream. Last weekend it was so bad that I filled my fresh water tank and set the nautilus up for dry camping using my pump.

I pulled the plastic check valve out and found that the check valve plunger was sticking. I ordered this one in brass on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B2AUJYO
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12