User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 Imagine 2970RL bought Oct 2019 and mine is exactly the same, it is normal operation.
    Lori
    2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2020 F250 7.3 Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are you saying you except the poor quality of the operation of the slide?
    It is not a normal operation and that is according to Grand design and LCI who is manufacturer of the Schwintech slide.
    I am taking it to a authorized dealer that will fix the timing issue on the slide.
    I don't accept poor quality.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by qtrmile2 View Post
    So are you saying you except the poor quality of the operation of the slide?
    It is not a normal operation and that is according to Grand design and LCI who is manufacturer of the Schwintech slide.
    I am taking it to a authorized dealer that will fix the timing issue on the slide.
    I don't accept poor quality.
    Let us help you.

From my reading of this thread your concern has been how the slide sticks out from the side of the trailer. What we don't know:

• Does the slide stick out equally all the way around? In other words is there a corner that sticks out more than the others or are they the same?
    • Does the slide move in and out of the trailer smoothly or does it stop part way? Does it not move at all?
    • Are all four corners of the slide within about an inch of being flush with the side of the trailer (only the gasket/seal being compressed between the slide and the trailer's side)?

Provide detail here about exactly what you're seeing and we can come alongside you and give you some direction.

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I did not say that, my dealer (Outdoor Travel) confirmed that is the normal operation. The slides are in sync seal very tightly and operate smoothly.
    Sorry to hear you are having issues hope you get them resolved.
    Lori
    2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2020 F250 7.3 Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please look at the pictures I posted. It does show what's wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234