User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to buy Onan generator mounting rails or brackets?

I am trying to figure out where to buy the adapter rails or brackets (not sure what they're called). Are they only available from Grand Design or can they be bought from an Onan supplier if given the correct information?
    My RV didn't come prepped for a generator and I would like to do the installation myself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Con View Post
    I am trying to figure out where to buy the adapter rails or brackets (not sure what they're called). Are they only available from Grand Design or can they be bought from an Onan supplier if given the correct information?
    My RV didn't come prepped for a generator and I would like to do the installation myself.
    Rv model Number would be of great help.... It has been 3 years since I installed a 3.6 Onan in my Reflection.. seem to remember Onan dealers had some parts....
    2019 230RL Reflection ..... 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins still pulling just as hard as the day I brought her home November 1995...3.6 Onan. 2 battleborns 300 watts solar, 1500 watt aims inverter....(Convictions are a far greater foe of truth than lies) {Nietztche}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The RV is a 2021 Solitude 390RK. I have also sent an email to [email protected] to see what they have to say about it.