User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally a positive thread on a dealer

I called back on Feb 3rd for an appointment for inspection for April 11th. I was shocked it was already almost full already. But I was in for 12:30

Fast forward to the 11th and we pulled up early (just in case they were ahead). I had literally just received my fridge recall from a friend picking up our mail and meeting us
    on route.

Brought the recall in when checking in for the inspection and was pleasantly surprised by the service advisor Rod James' help in getting that done as well. Mine was fine with no wires anywhere near the burner but the put 2 zip ties onto the 110 wire for stronger support.

Hats off to the Tom Schaeffer team.

And great catching up with you Steve!
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish they were all like that!
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Jim - that Steve @huntr70 and the TS team have had darn good feedback here for many years. Appreciate you sharing this.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    I called back on Feb 3rd for an appointment for inspection for April 11th. I was shocked it was already almost full already. But I was in for 12:30

Fast forward to the 11th and we pulled up early (just in case they were ahead). I had literally just received my fridge recall from a friend picking up our mail and meeting us
    on route.

Brought the recall in when checking in for the inspection and was pleasantly surprised by the service advisor Rod James' help in getting that done as well. Mine was fine with no wires anywhere near the burner but the put 2 zip ties onto the 110 wire for stronger support.

Hats off to the Tom Schaeffer team.

And great catching up with you Steve!
    Hey Jim, nice seeing you again as well!

Sorry I wasn't around a little more to chat, but I had to reset the lot from our opening weekend of the Anniversary Sale.

Take care!
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS