User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Do I Remove Interior Light Covers to Clean?

We are in a 2021 315RTLS Reflection. I would like to clean the interior lights as they have dirt sitting on the covers but cannot figure out how to remove the covers. I have tried gently pulling them while turning but they seem to have a spring or something holding them in. Appreciate any help.

Leslie

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're talking about the puck lights in the ceiling panels, they pull down. They have very strong butterfly spring arms on the back side. The OEM puck lights I've seen, though, don't have removable lenses. Perhaps those on your 2021 are different.

BTW - You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrush10423 View Post
    We are in a 2021 315RTLS Reflection. I would like to clean the interior lights as they have dirt sitting on the covers but cannot figure out how to remove the covers. I have tried gently pulling them while turning but they seem to have a spring or something holding them in. Appreciate any help.

Leslie
    Pretty much what Rob said. On my 2021, I am able to remove the cover with a small screwdriver and some careful prying. Just fold the springs upward as you put them back into the hole and they will pull back down to hold the light in place.

Brian
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rob. I will try to remove one and see how it goes ��

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrush10423 View Post
    Thanks Rob. I will try to remove one and see how it goes ��
    @Lrush10423 -

Here are a few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015