User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spray Port

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem with mine and I gave it a good shot of WD40 and after a couple of attempts at trying to connect it, it worked fine. The WD40 clears out after running water through it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exact same issue on my new imagine xls. Did not notice till I tried it on our second trip.

This needs to be added to the pre-delivery check list.

I called GD and requested a replacement. Just arrived a few days ago (took about 3 weeks as they were backorded). Tested the new one, and it works just like it should. I tried to free up mine with wd40 and tap tap tapping, but frozen solid. Having the dealer replace it end of the month with a few other minor warranty issues along with the LP quick connect recall fix.

The one in my storage bay works like it’s supposed to.
    Bob & Francie - Oceanside CA
    2018 F150 Platinum, SuperCrew 4x4 3.5L V6 EB, 145”WB, Max trailer tow pkg
    Our RV: Imagine 2022 XLS 22MLE - Purchased 2/22/2022.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanteer View Post
    Exact same issue on my new imagine xls. Did not notice till I tried it on our second trip.

This needs to be added to the pre-delivery check list.

I called GD and requested a replacement. Just arrived a few days ago (took about 3 weeks as they were backorded). Tested the new one, and it works just like it should. I tried to free up mine with wd40 and tap tap tapping, but frozen solid. Having the dealer replace it end of the month with a few other minor warranty issues along with the LP quick connect recall fix.

The one in my storage bay works like it’s supposed to.
    GD replaced mine after my trailer was about 5 months old. About 5 months later the second quick connect fitting was frozen worst than the first one. I've tried everything and cannot get the thing unstuck. Worthless!
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    It's easier if you shut the water and relieve some pressure before connecting it.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Very true, 40 or so psi equals wet everything.

To connect, no water pressure, push male adapter into port. Should not need to touch locking ring on port. Turn water on and enjoy.

To disconnect, turn off water, push male into port slightly. Press locking ring inwards and hold while pulling out the hose and male adapter. Release locking ring.
    Randy and Kris

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could not get my hose disconnected. Drove me crazy. I finally figured out that the faucet was still on open. Shut it off and let the pressure out of the hose. Easy disconnect after that.
    Mike & Linda
    303RLS
    2013 F250 Turbo Diesel Crew Cab

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12