User Tag List

Fireside Member KIMandALLEN1988's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Control Bluetooth?

I have a February 2023 built 397. It has a Lippert One Control System. I do not know if this system is capable of linking to my phone. Our previous rig was a 351 and it was very easy to connect to the phone and control via Bluetooth. The 351 had a sticker inside a cabinet door with a QR code to scan and the password for the system. It made it very easy to control virtually everything off of my phone. I see nothing like this in my new 397 and no option to connect to a new device on my phone. I am not incredibly tech savvy, but this doesn't seem like something I should have to hunt to find. We've been out just under 100 nights this year, the RV is awesome, I'm comfortable fixing most things on the unit, but this is something I am not well versed in. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. AP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-2880.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	48755
    2022 Chevrolet 3500hd LTZ drw
    2023 GD Momentum 397THS-R (FBP!)
    2021 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look in the bag of paperwork you received when you took delivery. There should be a paper with a QR code to link your phone. You'll need Bluetooth turned on after you download the app.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which app do you have? For our coach, I installed the OneControl app. All I had to do was make a Bluetooth connection and it works fine. Tried the QR code but that approach didn't work. Some have had an issue if one phone (or other Bluetooth device) has made a connection. Apparently, OneControl only wants one device in charge. You may have to reset your system to get the current device you'd like to use to be able to connect to the Bluetooth.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Fireside Member KIMandALLEN1988's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Look in the bag of paperwork you received when you took delivery. There should be a paper with a QR code to link your phone. You'll need Bluetooth turned on after you download the app.
    Ok, I feel stupid for not checking this before posting. You are spot on! Sheet of paper in bag with QR code, password, etc. I am up and running. Different set up than my previous GD, but easy once the password was located! Thanks again! AP
    2022 Chevrolet 3500hd LTZ drw
    2023 GD Momentum 397THS-R (FBP!)
    2021 Harley Davidson Electra Glide