User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RevTim View Post
    So my 2015 366DEN had smooth operating slides without floor damage until I hit a section of highway on I-10 in Louisiana. Not knowing I may have messed up the alignment, my previously in-gouged floor in the rear of the RV has deep gouges on both slides (opposing slides). Is there adjustments to be made?
    Vertical (Up / Down) Adjustment - https://dealers.forestriverinc.com/D...ide_Adjust.pdf
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slauretani View Post
    Your dealer needs to call GD and get proper instructions on what has to be done. I wouldn’t let the dealer touch it again until he calls GD.
    I hoping someone is around this week at GD, due to the July 4th week. Will be calling them again and see what they will do for me.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought 2020 337rls. On first trip. The frig slide has 5 equally space rollers screwed to 5th wheel floor. It also has four rollers attach to the slide.
    Is this the same as previous model years? Or are the 5 rollers on the coach floor something new?
    Anybody have problems with the theater seat slide damaging floor?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the same problem. Grand Design fixed the floor under warranty. Once you start seeing marks, your slide out is out of alignment. Theses runners seemed to have fixed the problem. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 We had to cut them shorter and grind off the points. The runners are intended for carpet; that's why you need to cut off the points.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
    I just bought 2020 337rls. On first trip. The frig slide has 5 equally space rollers screwed to 5th wheel floor. It also has four rollers attach to the slide.
    Is this the same as previous model years? Or are the 5 rollers on the coach floor something new?
    Anybody have problems with the theater seat slide damaging floor?
    Iam guessing, but you probably have the new system. Our slide definitely did not have that many rollers.
    We haven’t had any problems with our dining slide.
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2018 Reflection 311BHS is at the dealer for the 2nd time for the kitchen slide tearing up the floor. I highly doubt they will be doing the recommended fix from GD but what they deem acceptable. Guess I'll see on 7/12 when it will be done.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I should have read this thread. Just started a new thread for same issue in a 2019 312BH. I think build date was 2/19. It has plastic or wood slider blocks - no rollers according to service manager. I haven’t seen the tear in person as it happened at the dealer while in for other repairs. Service manager texted me pictures. Softball size hole 3-4 inches from forward end of island, which is probably center of fridge.

I’m still unclear on what the proper/GD recommended fix is for the slide - rollers, new slide subfloor and toe kick??
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of late to this thread, but would like to add to it. I also have a 2018 303RLS and just had the floor gouge by the slide near the refrig. We delivered the trailer to the dealer June 19 to have a depression (near the rear couch) in the floor repaired and also address ripple in the vinyl (between refrig and island) when the slide is moved. On June 29 I received the forum newsletter (Issue 13-June 2019-Week 26) with the second item pertaining to flooring problems. THANKS. I then sent an email to the dealer to make sure they knew about this situation. Checked with them and was told unit was ready to be picked up that all they needed to do was stretch vinyl and staple it back at the edge. Went over to get unit today (July 9). They let the slide out, then retracted the slide and Daaaaang if it didn't really grab the vinyl and really fold, gouge or whatever you want to call it. It might not have completely ripped it yet but it is not going to get better. So mad when we left don't know whether the other depression was fixed. That's a 2 hour wasted trip.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob&Pat View Post
    Kind of late to this thread, but would like to add to it. I also have a 2018 303RLS and just had the floor gouge by the slide near the refrig. We delivered the trailer to the dealer June 19 to have a depression (near the rear couch) in the floor repaired and also address ripple in the vinyl (between refrig and island) when the slide is moved. On June 29 I received the forum newsletter (Issue 13-June 2019-Week 26) with the second item pertaining to flooring problems. THANKS. I then sent an email to the dealer to make sure they knew about this situation. Checked with them and was told unit was ready to be picked up that all they needed to do was stretch vinyl and staple it back at the edge. Went over to get unit today (July 9). They let the slide out, then retracted the slide and Daaaaang if it didn't really grab the vinyl and really fold, gouge or whatever you want to call it. It might not have completely ripped it yet but it is not going to get better. So mad when we left don't know whether the other depression was fixed. That's a 2 hour wasted trip.
    I would contact GD customer service and ask them to contact dealer with how to troubleshoot/properly repair slide rollers. Also might want vynil replaced.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dawson
    Going to call them this afternoon. I was just too upset yesterday to speak with them.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast