Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $$$$$$$$$$$

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    We will pickup our new 2020 Reflection 150 Series 273 MK this next Tuesday. We took a factory tour in June and the changes on the production line then were the major factor for us to order the Grand Design. Yes, the inside colors have changed and it is lighter inside. We like the new roll down shades. Also, the one touch leveling is now standard on the 150 Series. The outside is now white with different graphics. It does appear that most of the changes are cosmetic.
    Charlie
    Did you happen to look at Open Range Lite? Saw one a couple of months ago and for a small 5er was quite surprised. Be interested in your opinion. The 273 is a nice layout, enjoy!
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, we looked at Highland Ridge Lights at a dealer in upstate NY on our way heading to the west coast this spring. They didn’t jump out and impress us. Stopped at any large RV dealer we passed and asked if they had any half-ton style 5fh wheels under 30’. The two we liked best were KZ Durango and Grand Design Reflection so contacted those factories and toured them on the way home (two month trip) with our 21’ Escape 5th wheel. That led us to our 273MK purchase.
    Charlie & Lucy
    2017 GMC 3500 Denali HD CC SRW Duramax
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 273MK

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spoke to a Grand Design representative personally when I bought my 2019 Imagine 2500RL in May and asked him what the differences were in the 2020 version that was in production. He told me in the summer production versions there were only small cosmetic changes. In the late year versions there would be a new design for the 2020. So apparently they have a A version and a B version each year. You may want to check with them specifically if you want to see what is about to come out. They also told me that the prices were going up on the 2020 due to tariff increases and expected the fall line to go up even more.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrygdbhs View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$
    ?????????????
    Charlie & Lucy
    2017 GMC 3500 Denali HD CC SRW Duramax
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 273MK

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrygdbhs View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$
    Not really...very little change in $$$$
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wife and I decided to go with a 2020 Imagine 2970RL simply because of the changes that were made for this year. My wife could not stand the dark interiors in most travel trailers. I like the hidden hinges, lighter finish and cabinet pulls on the new models and the roller shades. I also like the feel of the new furniture. When I provide feedback to GD, I'm going to let them know of several things that need to be done to their entire line. 1st, there is no reason to put a 6 ft³ refrigerator in any travel trailer. They should be at least a minimum of 8 ft³. Second, the fans in the bathroom and main living area of the trailer are useless. Every travel trailer should be equipped with fantastic fans. Third, there is no reason in the world for not putting the exact same docking station in every level of grand design trailer. They take up the same amount of room and the plumbing is fundamentally the same. The docking station in the Imagine has a couple of issues, the water hose interferes with the shower, and the cable should be on the rear wall of the dock, not the face. Other than these nits, our first two trips have been fantastic.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    We will pickup our new 2020 Reflection 150 Series 273 MK this next Tuesday. We took a factory tour in June and the changes on the production line then were the major factor for us to order the Grand Design. Yes, the inside colors have changed and it is lighter inside. We like the new roll down shades. Also, the one touch leveling is now standard on the 150 Series. The outside is now white with different graphics. It does appear that most of the changes are cosmetic.
    Charlie
    Charlie, I'm not sure about all these being standard unless we just missed the boat. Our new Reflection 260RD came off the assembly line 6 June and we do not have one touch leveling, our exterior is cream color and we didn't get roll down shades, we have the accordion style pull down shades. Still love the unit but I would hate to think we missed some great features by a few days.
    DaveO_VB
    Virginia Beach / SE Virginia
    2016 F-150 Super Tow (loved but gone)
    2018 2150RB (Has a new happy home)
    2020 260RD DP windows
    2019 F-250 Lariat Gas SD Payload 3079#
    Anderson Ultimate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know @Spike32, variety is the spice of life. My wife loves the capachino interior. She thinks the new interior looks like any number of cheap stick and tin units. Obviously your wife is much more upto date as the the trend is to light interiors, it is my understanding Keystone is shipping something like 80% with farmhouse white. The furniture was also something my wife and myself did not like the feel of - but those things you can adapt to. i like the roller blinds and the euro hinges are pretty much everywhere now, not sure if they are Blum or some cheap Chinese knock off but they are much easier to assemble/hang which is a benefit to GDRV, the customer gets a clean look. The fans are pretty much useless, I agree completely with you as they are often the first upgrade. I can see the kitchen being a Fantastic Fan, not so sure the others need to be, depends on the unit. Our 6 cubic foot fridge is almost too big most of the time, i can see the size being an issue in a larger trailer like yours. is the 2970RL a 6 footer?

I thought all the units were the same as far as the docking station goes. Are you suggesting the Nautilus panel in the solitudes be used in the Imagines?

My bigger issue in 2019 was the use of a Jensen 40 DVD radio and a TCL television. That is a pretty low bar. Like you, our experiences with our unit have been great. Loose trim and kick plates not meant to be kicked have been stuck back on. All is good.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveO_VB View Post
    Charlie, I'm not sure about all these being standard unless we just missed the boat. Our new Reflection 260RD came off the assembly line 6 June and we do not have one touch leveling, our exterior is cream color and we didn't get roll down shades, we have the accordion style pull down shades. Still love the unit but I would hate to think we missed some great features by a few days.
    @DaveO_VB - We just picked up our 2670 on Friday, the build date (based on S/N sheet - is there a better method???) and we do have the room-darkening shades (roller blinds). Would love to compare the two.
    Scott
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast