User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Hampton Roads also!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpyknee View Post
    @DaveO_VB - We just picked up our 2670 on Friday, the build date (based on S/N sheet - is there a better method???) and we do have the room-darkening shades (roller blinds). Would love to compare the two.
    Scott
    We are living in Portsmouth and have a 2019 2670MK we bought from Dodds last Spring. Once you get yours we sure would like to find out the differences. It's too soon for us to upgrade but maybe we can do some changes to ours.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveO_VB View Post
    Charlie, I'm not sure about all these being standard unless we just missed the boat. Our new Reflection 260RD came off the assembly line 6 June and we do not have one touch leveling, our exterior is cream color and we didn't get roll down shades, we have the accordion style pull down shades. Still love the unit but I would hate to think we missed some great features by a few days.
    Hi Dave, I just checked, we toured GD on June 17th. They said the changes were new then.
    Charlie & Lucy
    2017 GMC 3500 Denali HD CC SRW Duramax
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 273MK

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveO_VB View Post
    Charlie, I'm not sure about all these being standard unless we just missed the boat. Our new Reflection 260RD came off the assembly line 6 June and we do not have one touch leveling, our exterior is cream color and we didn't get roll down shades, we have the accordion style pull down shades. Still love the unit but I would hate to think we missed some great features by a few days.
    I would say you got one of the last "old" builds.

They implemented the changes in early June. Hard to say exactly when they ran 260's, but the changes started in early June.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree the TCL tv and Jensen radio leave a lot to be desired and will be upgraded soon. I would like to see the docking panel from the Reflectons used in the Imagines. Now that the Transcends are in distribution it would be a step up from the lower trim level.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    I would say you got one of the last "old" builds.

They implemented the changes in early June. Hard to say exactly when they ran 260's, but the changes started in early June.
    All I can say is....... dang! Should have ordered it a couple weeks later. :-)
    DaveO_VB
    Virginia Beach / SE Virginia
    2016 F-150 Super Tow (loved but gone)
    2018 2150RB (Has a new happy home)
    2020 260RD DP windows
    2019 F-250 Lariat Gas SD Payload 3079#
    Anderson Ultimate

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    You are welcome, but not much insight, forgot the two most important updates, the 2020 units I looked at had solid steps, Moryde style and the front hatches were slam latch rather than cam latch. Not so sure about the slam latch, friend has LCI slam latches on a Rockwood and although they are easy to close, they do not seal very well. With a continuous piano style hinge on the top and two cam levers on either side and a locking cam in the middle, the old style sealed very well.
    The solid steps is one of the main things I noticed for 2020. A welcomed update.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2450RL had a very dramatic change to its counter space from 2019 to 2020. In 2019 the counter dropped down where the recliner seat is in 2020 the counter goes all the way across no drop down. There is a blue light USB charging ports and a 120v outlet in the self opening. The 2020 also has the solid steps the 2019 the traditional folding steps. The early 2020 came in the dark tan colours from June on builds had the light cupboards and the light coloured seating with the plaid print on the dinette seating.

Ken

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iproff1; 08-14-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at a 2020 2800bh today at a dealership. I liked a couple of the changes that were made to the trailer. The addition of cabinet doors in the bathroom and storage behind the tv were nice. I liked the lighter color interior and bedroom light changes. I was disappointed in the European hinges and the cheap cabinet door fronts. The cabinet doors on the dinette were falling off and the door catch was not working. The large cabinet doors under the tv had a slight warp in them. I had the intention to make a deposit today but, I will have to try another dealer to see if this is the case with other units. I hope Grand Design is not getting cheap.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2017 I would not buy another one.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased an early build 2020 2800bh about 6 weeks ago. I haven't yet had the opportunity to walk through a new build, only seen pictures. Like you, I see a few things on the new build that I would like, however, from looking at photos I believe the cabinets look like a real downgrade. I won't be sure until I get the opportunity for a walk through but I think I'm glad I have the older style cabinets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast