User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 Tampa RV Show

My wife and I went to Tampa RV Show opening today.
    There were hundreds of RVs. Even though this place is only 20 minutes from our house this is my first time there.
    I ended up purchasing TST507 TPMS. I hope I made a good purchase.
    I also bought one year Passport America Camping Club just to give it a try. I usually don't purchase any club since we camp mostly in State Parks. Any Pros/Cons regarding this?
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were at the show yesterday also... Hundreds of RV's... Thousands of people.... Biggest RV show I've ever been to by far.... We have used Passport America on our trips out west... we never got much of a deal near the major destinations, to many restrictions... Where it paid off for us was one night stop overs. Also worked for us exploring backwater,out of the way places hardly anyone goes to.... You should at least get your investment back or more.... Norm
    2019 230RL Reflection ..... 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins still pulling just as hard as the day I brought her home November 1995...3.6 Onan. 2 battleborns 300 watts solar, 1500 watt aims inverter....(Convictions are a far greater foe of truth than lies) {Nietztche}

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are excited to go tomorrow! Never bought the Passport America so nothing to share. We have always stayed with the KOA and got those discounts as we travel from Florida to our west during the hot steamy summer months. I don't know what a TST507 TPMS is? maybe we've bought that and don't even know it - HA!

again, looking forward to the show!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papahoosh View Post
    My wife and I went to Tampa RV Show opening today.
    There were hundreds of RVs. Even though this place is only 20 minutes from our house this is my first time there.
    I ended up purchasing TST507 TPMS. I hope I made a good purchase.
    I also bought one year Passport America Camping Club just to give it a try. I usually don't purchase any club since we camp mostly in State Parks. Any Pros/Cons regarding this?
    How do you like the Passport America membership? Is it good for weekenders?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matdetroit View Post
    How do you like the Passport America membership? Is it good for weekenders?
    PA is OK, only used it once so far, they have restrictions like only good for Sun-Thu, no weekend, no holidays. I probably won't renew.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papahoosh View Post
    PA is OK, only used it once so far, they have restrictions like only good for Sun-Thu, no weekend, no holidays. I probably won't renew.
    Thank you. That is exactly what I was worried about. I camp only weekends. And every campsite I check has weekend restrictions.