User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding extra turn signals

I was looking to add extra turn signals on the side of my TT. In checking the wiring diagram for the 297RSTS it appears to be that there is a turn/stop wire where the pigtail meets the coach but I cannot identify a connection for just the turn signals.

Anyone done this before?

Thanks
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahriad View Post
    I was looking to add extra turn signals on the side of my TT. In checking the wiring diagram for the 297RSTS it appears to be that there is a turn/stop wire where the pigtail meets the coach but I cannot identify a connection for just the turn signals.

Anyone done this before?

Thanks
    The brake and turn signal are one wire for each side.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post179171
    "Our trailers have "two wire" tail lights, meaning that there is one circuit for the running light filament and the other circuit is for both brakes and turn signal. The truck flashes the brake light signal when both brakes and turn signal are on. So, there is no way to isolate just the brake circuit."
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahriad View Post

Anyone done this before?

Thanks
    The tail and mirror lights on your truck will give more than adequate warning to a vehicle beside you that could see the side turn signal that you are considering.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS