User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound 7 View Post
    Subscribe to some of the daily free book emails like BookBub and Fussy Librarian. Fussy has one newsletter that only does free books, both have mostly low cost books. With both you can check off your interests and only get those topics. In a lot of cases the free books are the first in a series where the author is trying to hook you into paying for the rest. I know, my daughter is doing just that with her latest series.
    And the teaser 1st book of the series works!

If the characters are well developed, and the story is good, and they leave me with a bit of a cliff-hanger... I'll spend a few bucks to carry on...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
    2021 Transcend 261bh
    2021 Ford F-150 3.5eb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    I enjoy westerns and have exhausted the online source from our local library. I would prefer a free download but at this point I'm willing to pay a subscription like prime or something else.

Whatchagot?

Thanks Red.
    Try Bookbub.com. I have downloaded 100's of free or very inexpensive books thru their service. BookBub is free to join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free books and westerns

Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    I enjoy westerns and have exhausted the online source from our local library. I would prefer a free download but at this point I'm willing to pay a subscription like prime or something else.

Whatchagot?

Thanks Red.
    Sorry this is late but I'm catching up on newsletters.

I've only had a Kindle for about a year but I love mine. I use Kindle Unlimited but to be honest haven't found any GREAT books there. I recently discovered a site called Project Gutenberg which has out of copyright books in multiple formats.

For westerns, have you read any Larry McMurtry? If not he's worth a read. He's the author of Lonesome Dove, among other things.
    2020 303RLS MorRyde 4000
    2021 Ram 3500 Longhorn DRW 4x4
    14,000 GVW Auto Leveling
    B&W Companion3600

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234