User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another reason for not believing everything you are told. The cdc reported on Monday Florida as having 28,000 new covid cases. That was actually the total from the 6 previous days combined. That's the kind of things going on that make me so skeptical about everything reported about covid.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Another reason for not believing everything you are told. The cdc reported on Monday Florida as having 28,000 new covid cases. That was actually the total from the 6 previous days combined. That's the kind of things going on that make me so skeptical about everything reported about covid.
    ... and the Florida DOH corrected those numbers:

https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/08/10/fd...a-for-florida/

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    ... and the Florida DOH corrected those numbers:

https://nbc-2.com/news/2021/08/10/fd...a-for-florida/

Rob

Florida insisted on it. The bigger point is this isn't the first time they announced bad numbers for Florida. Last year they said said Florida had a 90% positivity rating And the hospitals were overflowing with no room for anymore patients. The lab that conducted the study said wait, the rating is only about 15%. The director of a large hospital in Florida said they were at 70% fill rate. He said that was normal they run at 70% all the time. Afterwards the cdc said someone made a mistake with the numbers.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are going to get numbers wrong sometimes. We can't fixate on those mistakes and use them as an excuse to just write off the mountains of other evidence. That would be letting ideology trump science, when it ought to be the other way around.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is an interesting video about the COVID vaccines that you won't find elsewhere because it would be or already is banned:
    https://rumble.com/vk5zfm-dr.-peter-...ing-situa.html

It's another data point that we can verify on our own to decide how valid it is rather than being spoon-fed the "truth" from the mainstream/social media or the government.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    It's another data point that we can verify on our own to decide how valid it is
    How did you verify this information? Did you rate it as more, or less trustworthy since it came from an unapologetically political source?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    How did you verify this information?
    I don't feel this is the place for me to comment on how I feel about specific articles and links that have been posted in this thread. I am curious why you didn't ask any other people if they verified articles they shared.

I do feel this is a place where we can all share information so each of us can choose the course of action they feel is best for themselves and their families.

I hope people who are cancelling RV trips because of the virus would reconsider as RV travel can be just as safe today as it was two years ago if the same precautions are taken as you would in your home.
    Last edited by bertschb; 08-13-2021 at 09:02 PM.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have missed this part of my post:
    "It's another data point that we can verify on our own to decide how valid it is...."

You suggested that it could be verified. I'm asking for pointers on how you accomplished that.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    You suggested that it could be verified. I'm asking for pointers on how you accomplished that.
    You want pointers on how to research sources for articles and videos so you can learn what information is accurate and what isn't? I would hope most Americans have been doing this on a daily basis over the last 18 months considering where the majority of our information now comes from.
    Brian & Kellie

Previous setups:

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want pointers on how to research sources for articles and videos so you can learn what information is accurate and what isn't? I would hope most Americans have been doing this on a daily basis over the last 18 months considering where the majority of our information now comes from.
    You thought it was a reputable enough source that it was worth sharing with the rest of this forum, but you are not at all willing to share *why* you came to that conclusion? If you haven't done any kind of validation of what they are claiming, then how did this particular video become something you were willing to recommend? Just a random pick after a quick google search?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast