User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to order a 310GK-R shortly and was really interested in the AUH. But then read some sites that says it won't mount to the RAM factory pucks unless you add something like the Reese 5th wheel rail adapter but most comments related to a 2018 or older/short bed. Local GD dealer says they don't see many AUH even though they are listed as a sales location on Andersen's site.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Hmmmm, I didn't really want to get another hitch at this time but I guess if I'm going to buy the 310gk or st3540 I might need to. I might have a little problem the DW really want like the 310gk but can't see spending the money for one, we have the money, thank God but she don't want to or slow spending for one but I will see. Thank you guys for your comments. Now I need to keep doing my homework in case she want to get it so I will know what to get.
    Keep the DW happy. That is why I went from a perfectly good Reflection 303 to a Solitude 310GK-R. I didn't loose too much money on the Reflection because I sold it privately, but it would have been a lot cheaper to buy the Solitude and be done with it.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12