Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking 2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Hello fellow GD owners!
    My wife and I have been enjoying camping for 9 years. We are days away from taking ownership of our dream. We did a lot of research and looked at dozens of TTs before setting our sights on the 315RLTS. The bedroom slide really caught our attention. Our last TT had no slides. This one has 3! We can't wait to hook up and go! We look forward to getting insight from seasoned GD owners and making new friends in this forum.

Mike and Nancy

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. Looking forward to your input. @howson , Howard will be along shortly , he as well as others have lots of great info on the 315RLTS.

Brian

edit: I forgot to mention the chief who has posted below, cant remember everything I guess.
    (sorry chief my bad)
    Last edited by Country Campers; 01-22-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Brian. I'll do my best on the input. Looking forward to hearing from Howard. No sense in reinventing the wheel when we can share our experiences and help each other get back on the road, in the woods, etc.

Mike

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome enjoy

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Myke View Post
    Hello fellow GD owners!
    My wife and I have been enjoying camping for 9 years. We are days away from taking ownership of our dream. We did a lot of research and looked at dozens of TTs before setting our sights on the 315RLTS. The bedroom slide really caught our attention. Our last TT had no slides. This one has 3! We can't wait to hook up and go! We look forward to getting insight from seasoned GD owners and making new friends in this forum.

Mike and Nancy
    Hi Big Myke - I'm a fellow 315RLTS owner for a couple of years now. The bedroom is one of the features that helped us decide on the 315. I personally really like the wardrobe and 3 drawers next to the bed. My own space on my side of the bed and room enough for both of us to get dressed at the same time if we want.

I don't know what you're towing with or what hitch you're using. Be aware that it is easy to exceed 1400 lbs tongue weight with this trailer. Pay no attention to the unloaded tongue weight provided by Grand Design. I've seen folks post tongue weights 1700 lbs or more, depending on how the trailer is loaded. I run somewhere between 1400 and 1500 lbs. I'd recommend using a 2-1/2 inch shank on the hitch. I use the Blue Ox 2000 lb hitch with 2-1/2 inch shank and couldn't be happier. Also, check the rating of the hitch on your tow vehicle to make sure it is rated for the weight. Class V is what you want.

She's a big 'un but oh so nice to "camp" in. Spend the 12 bucks to join here, it's the best dollar a month you'll ever spend!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the forum. We also purchased a 2019 315RLTS. Lot of great info on this site and the membership is worth it.
    Last edited by Bill & Tori; 01-22-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    2019 Reflections 315RLTS
    2005 F250 Powerstroke Bulletproofed
    2014 HD FLHTK

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Myke View Post
    Hello fellow GD owners!

Mike and Nancy
    Hi Mike & Nancy--welcome to the forum! I have posted a bunch about my 315RLTS--if you search on my username using the ADVANCED SEARCH function you'll find a bunch of threads. Here's one I think you'll be especially interested in: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...hlight=315RLTS

Any questions--fire away. There are many 315RLTS members here with (I believe) @JDWHSKY (Don) being the "senior" 315RLTS owner (at least he's got the smallest member number I have a record of, which normally correlates to how long a person has been on this forum).

Please don't hesitate to ask questions! I must have posted two dozen even before I took possession.

Some others that will probably chime in:

@Mikeybiker
    @theburgerts Lynette & Steve
    @SGillis Scott
    @315RLTSinPA

There are many more--I just don't have all their info saved!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your new 315RLTS! That is such a great floor plan. Not all that different from the 337 and 303 5ers. You should really enjoy that TT!

Cheers, Neil
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Mike and Nancy! I think you'll love the 315RLTS! Many of the reasons we chose this model was for what's been already mentioned. We can't offer much advice yet, we're still learning. But this site has been the greatest; it's helped us, and you'll learn lots too! Enjoy!!
    Lynette & Steve
    2001 Ford Excursion 4WD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    Former Owner - 2018 315RLTS Reflection TT

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the 315 family. Hope you enjoy as much as we do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast