User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    The 31MB is a small, light weight (less than half of that of our Momentum) RV and so it only has four levelers (two front and two rear) instead of the six that Momentums have. This is common for RVs under 10,000 lbs.
    Thanks— now I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need some experience with auto leveling

Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    The 31MB is a small, light weight (less than half of that of our Momentum) RV and so it only has four levelers (two front and two rear) instead of the six that Momentums have. This is common for RVs under 10,000 lbs.
    Technically it has a GVWR of 12k— it’s not a 150 series fifth wheel . But a lot less than a Momentum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We absolutely love our auto level. The biggest difference you see is likely a 6 point hydraulic system on the larger 5th wheels and an electric 4 point level on the smaller 5th wheels. Our experience has been very positive with the 4 point system on the 303. If the site is very un-level I do use blocks under the front or rear as needed to avoid the system going out of stroke.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Yes battery power is required. Once it is level then we put out the slides and finish everything else. If we are staying more than a few days I will hit the auto level button again when know one is in the camper moving around, sometimes there is settling and re-level stiffens it back up.

Brian
    Have question for you. we have seasonal site ans notice the camper moving more then at first. We have new to us 5er. Was wondering to go about re-leving camper. So if i an reading right just hit auto level

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogy1111 View Post
    Have question for you. we have seasonal site ans notice the camper moving more then at first. We have new to us 5er. Was wondering to go about re-leving camper. So if i an reading right just hit auto level
    Correct.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogy1111 View Post
    Two things I would recommend first; Make sure your steps are not touching the ground, the auto level can move the coach up and down a good bit and if your steps get caught the can get pretty twisted. Secondly, I would retract the rear levelers a bit and raise the front end about 6 inches. This will allow the "Brain" to have something to "Level to" and not just try to adjust a little bit.

PS: We LOVE our auto level system !!!

PPS: We also recommend the "Snap Pad" product, excellent product.
    Last edited by SolarPoweredRV; 07-20-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the auto leveling system and the Anderson blocks. There isn't a ton of room under the rear levelers so I occasionally need to lower the front landing gear a bit to create some additional clearance to slide the blocks under the rear. Every once in a while, we use the Lynx levelers under the tires if we are significantly out of level side to side. No matter what, it is a ton easier that the old manual stabilizers on all of our previous travel trailers.
    2019 F250 Platinum, 6.7, LB, FX4, High Capacity Tow Package
    B & W Companion
    2019 303RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would retract the rear levelers a bit and raise the front end about 6 inches. This will allow the "Brain" to have something to "Level to" and not just try to adjust a little bit.

How do i go about lifting rear jacks and raise front. Dealer never showed me how. Is there a video on this some where?

PS: We LOVE our auto level system !!!

PPS: We also recommend the "Snap Pad" product, excellent product.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LCI Level Panel.pdf 
Views:	8 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	28244

Your controls should be similar to the above picture.

To raise the rear levelers, you simply hit the "Retract" button (light comes on in retract button) and then press, and hold the rear button until the rear legs retract. The same procedure goes for the front (Landing Gear) legs.

To raise the front of the coach, you simply press, and hold the "Front" button and release the button when the coach lifts up to the point you want to stop it.

Then, in this case, you would simply press the "auto Level" button and the coach will re-level itself.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Yes battery power is required. Once it is level then we put out the slides and finish everything else. If we are staying more than a few days I will hit the auto level button again when know one is in the camper moving around, sometimes there is settling and re-level stiffens it back up.

Brian
    Brian,

(EDIT- I am seeing above that folks are suggesting making big moves to the unit first and then activating auto-level. That could place me into a bad way with my hard sewage plumbing)

Allow me to side track this a bit. I have the 6 point electric auto-level and I am in a seasonal site with hard PVC pipe running to my 2 discharge pipes (I have 4 tanks, 2 external drain points). If I were to open the hatch, hit the power button to wake up the auto level 3.0 thing and then touch the "autolevel" micro-switch..... an I going to tear apart my PVC pipe plumbing or will the trailer barely move? Mine does seem to flex more now (a month later) than when I fist parked it. To stiffen the chassis would be nice, but I am afraid to touch anything while I am attached to PVC schedule 40 pipe.
    Last edited by larry0071; 07-21-2020 at 12:36 PM.
    2020.5 Reflection 311BHS Dual AC, 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn Level 2, 3.73 / 392 Hemi 14,404.34 lb towing and 3,004.34 payload, 2019 F-150 King Ranch 3.5EB CC/LB, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2014 Wrangler Willys Edition, 2019 Iron Bull 14K 22' Equipment Trailer, 2019 Quality Trailers 7K 18' Utility Trailer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast