User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your input, it's appreciated.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rob, I'm still trying to navagate the site. I edited my profile but what does the Signature page do? Looks just like a spot for more info? I also see the time on my post are not consistant with my Eastern Tiem Zone?

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Gribbin View Post
    Thanks Rob, I'm still trying to navagate the site. I edited my profile but what does the Signature page do? Looks just like a spot for more info? I also see the time on my post are not consistant with my Eastern Tiem Zone?
    Having a signature provides the information on your RV and tow vehicle every time you post. That way, you don't have to repeat that information every time you ask a question - and others don't have to ask. BTW, your request for a user name change has been forwarded to the site admin.

Another hint: if you use "Reply With Quote" (next to "Reply" just under the post to which you are responding) as I have done here, that person will get a notification. It also reduces confusion about who you are responding to. I just stumbled across your post here since I monitor the site regularly. Otherwise, I would not have know you were asking me a question.

Rob
    Last edited by Second Chance; 06-16-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks foe the input. My sqaut is between 2 1/2 and 3 inches and when towing I do otice a push when going over, especially bridges, what brand air suspension did you buy and how much. Is it really easy to install, I'm mechanically inclined but not much with vehicles, especially brand new one I don't want to mess up, if you know what I men.
    Skills needed to install an aftermarket kit are moderate. Watch this for a good idea of such:

https://youtu.be/BbNs0xVpOM0
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Having a signature provides the information on your RV and tow vehicle every time you post. That way, you don't have to repeat that information every time you ask a question - and others don't have to ask. BTW, your request for a user name change has been forwarded to the site admin.

Another hint: if you use "Reply With Quote" (next to "Reply" just under the post to which you are responding) as I have done here, that person will get a notification. It also reduces confusion about who you are responding to. I just stumbled across your post here since I monitor the site regularly. Otherwise, I would not have know you were asking me a question.

Rob
    Thansk Rob, It'll take me a while.....So if I reply it goes where? Back to the person you're conversing with but they don't get a notification? Are there directions anywhere about the site....??? :-)

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thansk Rob, It'll take me a while.....So if I reply it goes where? Back to the person you're conversing with but they don't get a notification? Are there directions anywhere about the site....??? :-)
    If you reply without quoting, it just goes in the thread below all the other posts - it doesn't go "back to the person you're conversing with." They will only know that you responded if they happen to visit the thread again and stumble onto it.

There are rules for the forum, but not a task-specific user guide per se. This forum software works pretty much like the other five or six forums I'm on and like all others I've ever visited. How one interacts with the forums and threads is pretty universal. Hang in there and you'll catch on. There are some helpful hints and instructions here:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...d-instructions

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! I also have a 2020 390RK-R. We live in it full time and love it. I currently tow it with a 2021 Ram 3500 dually but it has the automatic leveling air suspension. So when I hook up it sits level.

Previously, i towed it with a 2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie. I had Firestone Ride Rite airbags on it and it was perfect and towed level. I don’t like the driving characteristics towing when everything isn’t level. That’s what I would do for your application. Hope you like the 390 as much as us, we make full on multi course meals everyday in it and love the kitchen that was the selling factor for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re newbs to full timing and went full Monty on our setup (see sig line). I noticed that our setups are pretty similar, so I fired our experience should be relevant… having gone cross-country and up-n-down the southeast a bit, I can say that everything has performed BEYOND our expectations! The West Texas winds didn’t sway us, the potholes in every state didn’t shake anything loose, starting and stopping (even on hills) has been just as smooth as silk. We couldn’t be happier.
    We had your same concern when we first got started, but now that we’ve got a couple thousand miles under our belt, I think we’re set up just fine.
    I also have to say that the Reese Goosebox hitch has been FANTASTIC too! Such a breeze hitching up, even the wife enjoys the process! And the bed stays mostly clear for the rest of the time without having to lug a 200# hitch in/out. The turn radius even with our Megacab is great, and the only time we ran into any issue there was trying to do a 10,000pt turn in the back of a tiny gas station. Definitely wasn’t the ideal place to have to do that, but duty had called, so the bus had to stop :-)
    Good luck with everything. Hope y’all enjoy as much as we have.
    Shannon and Amy - Electrical Engineer and Property Developers
    2021 Solitude 380FL Full-body Platinum, Linen, stacked W/D
    2020 Ram 3500 Longhorn Mega Cab 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Dually
    Reese 20k Goosebox Hitch, Onan 6500W LP Generator, solar prep (future)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have 2019 Ram Laramie dually and when I hook up to my toy hauler loaded with my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 my truck maybe settles 1 inch and I also have a 50 gal fuel tank in the bed with a few other items jack wood blocks etc.
    2019 Ram 3500 DRW
    2019 381M
    2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckreef, I’ve decided on the airlift 5000. Did you install yourself? What did you do for a compressor? Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast