User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

23bhe kitchen sink waste pump not working

Hello, I have a imagine xls 23bhe and the 'kitchen sink waste pump' stopped working. I think that's what it's called, I looked it up on the forum. It's overflowing when we use the sink and we are on a trip, so if anyone knows any quick fixes/resets it would be greatly appreciated. Called the dealership service dept and they didn't know what I was talking about, got an appointment for July. but that doesn't help me right now I can't use the sink, we just got here yesterday. Thanks, matt

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogreenwave View Post
    Hello, I have a imagine xls 23bhe and the 'kitchen sink waste pump' stopped working. I think that's what it's called, I looked it up on the forum. It's overflowing when we use the sink and we are on a trip, so if anyone knows any quick fixes/resets it would be greatly appreciated. Called the dealership service dept and they didn't know what I was talking about, got an appointment for July. but that doesn't help me right now I can't use the sink, we just got here yesterday. Thanks, matt
    I am like your dealer. I don't know what you are talking about.

Your sink should drain by gravity. If you have filled up your holding tank, you need to dump it. This too is a gravity operation, unless you purchase a macerator pump.
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with @huntindog. I don't know what you are talking about. A 'waste pump' would be equivalent to a mascerator. That would be something that would be added on by the owner they don't come stock with the trailer. If your sink is backing up then your grey tank is full and needs to be dumped.

This is the only 'waste pump' I know of https://www.amazon.com/Flojet-185550.../dp/B001HKZHIW This type would connect to your drain pipe outlet on the outside of the trailer.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like your grey tank is full. In our 22mle, the kitchen sink stops draining when our grey is full. Don't rely on your sensors. They are notorious for not reading right.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First two things to check......check your fuse panel for a blown fuse, then, go under the sink and check to make sure the wires are all connected properly.

This model has the sink in the slide, and has a 12 volt purge pump to move the waste water into the tank.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, fuses/breakers good, just emptied the grey tank, this is the first day of the trip. Wires look ok. Could the float be stuck?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, fuses/breakers good, just emptied the grey tank, this is the first day of the trip. Wires look ok. Could the float be stuck?
    Just a thought, could something have gotten into the pump and jammed it up?

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, float could be stuck. I think the pump box sits up on a shelf, maybe pull it out and open it up to check the float. Also check for blockage that may jam up the pump.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

technical help from GD

Hello,

I am having an issue (discussed on another thread) with my '21 Imagine 23BHE. Has anyone out there had any success with getting technical support directly from GD? The dealer and all other repair places are months out and I need to get this issue resolved sooner. I had heard stories of people contacting GD and having replacement parts sent directly to them. I was hoping to be able to talk to a tech and get help troubleshooting the problem. After waiting 3 days for a call back, I was sent information for out-of-network repair. There is no option on that to repair it myself. Is there a number I can call to speak to a tech? I have been calling the main GD#. One of the reasons I bought a GD product was I thought they were there for their customers, even if the dealer couldn't help. Now I am not so sure.

Thanks,

Matt Cole

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don’t you explain the issue here

There are likely more technical people on here that could help tell you what to do

I have had 3 things handled by customer service very quickly but didn’t involve a tech

I can see the reason they wouldn’t want to do this
    I don’t think it means their customer service is bad

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast