User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brakes and axle seals

Hi ! I am looking for some info . I am needing to replace the brakes and axle seals. Does anyone have the number for the replace seals? Also are the brakes 10x2.25 or 12x2? This is for a 17 315rlts Thank you ! Scott
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    Hi ! I am looking for some info . I am needing to replace the brakes and axle seals. Does anyone have the number for the replace seals? Also are the brakes 10x2.25 or 12x2? This is for a 17 315rlts Thank you ! Scott
    Assuming you have Dexter axles, call Dexter with your axle serial numbers and they will send you a summary sheet of everything on that axle including part numbers. Best wishes, Frank
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmartinmn View Post
    Assuming you have Dexter axles, call Dexter with your axle serial numbers and they will send you a summary sheet of everything on that axle including part numbers. Best wishes, Frank
    Hi Frank ! They are actually LCI.
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    Hi Frank ! They are actually LCI.
    On a 2017 Reflection, that would have been my guess. Call LCI at 432-547-7378 with the numbers off the axle stickers and they'll give you all the info you need. I have found LCI customer service to be responsive and helpful (and easier to get through to on the phone these days than GD...).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 315 rlts and am needing the seal numbers so I will also look for the axel numbers.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2021 315 RLTS and it has a Dexter axel. I called Dexter and they emailed me all of the info that I needed for inner and outer bearings, races, and seals. The seal that I needed was a Dexter 010-036-00. When I called Dexter I had the info in approximately two minutes. Great customer service. They also sent pictures of everything including the brakes.