User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like time to check the regulator. The stove burners might have a very much lower operating pressure than the other (water heater, furnace, frig), therefore the 2nd regulator. Looks like there is a small port downstream from the body where you could check the regulator output which might be stamped on the body. I'm betting a failed regulator.
    Joyful & Drake
    SE Texas
    2022 Grand Design 2600RB
    2022 F150 Platinum 1777# Payload
    ProPride-3 1400 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
    Sounds like time to check the regulator. The stove burners might have a very much lower operating pressure than the other (water heater, furnace, frig), therefore the 2nd regulator.
    This makes sense to me. They wouldn't have spent the extra $1.74 () putting in the regulator for no reason.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2021 Ram 2500 Hemi, Crew Cab Short Bed
    2-206 AH SOK Batteries, Victron MultiPlus 3000VA Inverter, 800 watts solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The appliance regulator reduces the gas pressure more than the main regulator at the tanks. I would not remove and pipe it straight thru, if you do there will be too much pressure to light the burners. Some regulators have a small plastic/metal cap on the top of the regulator that may have a vent hole in it. If the vent hole is stopped up the burners will not work correctly. The port downstream of the regulator is used to check the gas pressure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine works perfectly, oven included.
    2020 Tundra Crew Max Limited 4x4
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks awesome. What specific product did you purchase? Did you install this yourself?

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jottohedrick View Post
    This looks awesome. What specific product did you purchase? Did you install this yourself?
    @jottohedrick -

Who are you asking? If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification. You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safety valve in LP tank

Quote Originally Posted by Mexas_Joe View Post
    Hola and Greetings. I'm on a 12 day road trip in my Imagine and my Furrion range won't light. I've owned campers for 30 years and know how to light the range/oven. My guess is the regulator at the stove is bad. I have gas at the fridge which is 3' away as well as farther down the line at the hot water heater . There is a regulator on the range. So why can't I bypass this and plumb the gas straight to the range? There is a regulator off the propane tank already so this seems like needless redundancy. From what I can tell lots of people don't like the Furrion ranges.
    If you have not done so already I recommend turning off the valve at the tanks and disconnecting and reconnecting the gas line. The LP tank has a safety valve in the tank and if it thinks there is a leak it will shut off. I have had tanks that this valve is way too sensitive (using on LP fire pit) and will not work. Also try and light it off the other tank. If this valve is activated there will be a small amount of fuel that still goes through maybe even enought to light the fridge. Shut off and disconnect process resets the safety.
    Just thought I would throw that out there for you.
    JD and Kellie
    2022 Momentum 395MS
    2021 3500 Duramax

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    We have no issues with ours, other than the flame can't be lowered enough. The lowest flame is still too high, and you simply can't "simmer" anything. Ours takes a few times with the "clacker" for the oven pilot light to ignite. I do like the fact they installed an igniter for the stove pilot light.

To get a low flame on the burners, turn the control from the high position very slowly towards the off position. It seems weird but it works.
    2019 Solitude 310-GK
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW
    Reese Goosebox 20-k

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 440scout View Post
    To get a low flame on the burners, turn the control from the high position very slowly towards the off position. It seems weird but it works.
    Yeah, that actually makes sense, we'll have to give that a try the next time. Thank you.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My gal pal has a brand new Furrion oven/range combo in a Tiny Home and the electronic igniter doesn't work either on stove or oven upon first use. There's gas and we can manually light. No clicking upon trying to light either. Several calls to Furrion CS dummies who just read from a troubleshooting manual and ask the typical questions... "is your propane tank empty?" yielded little. Eventually after the guy I talked to put me on hold several times while he was asking someone else, determined the ignition module was bad and they sent me a new one. It's under warranty but there's nobody in the area that has mobile techs to do an install. I asked for a diagram or outline of some sort so that I could do it myself and they have no such information available to help me. I'm no dummy when it comes to tools and tearing into things, but having no experience with this it'd be nice to know just where this module is located and how to get to it. I haven't attempted to pull anything apart yet. I'm not about to pull the whole unit out if that's what it takes. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate hearing. Thanks.... first post here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast