User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    This is the maint program I follow. Its specific to our rig but you get the idea. Simple excel spreadsheet that i keep up to date. After each year I three hole punch it and insert into a 3 ring binder for keeping. The binder goes in the GD black bag we got with our RV. I try to pick one item per day to complete. Keeps me grounded on what I have and have not done.
    Excellent list. Thanks for posting. I usually just do things as they need to be done. Sometimes too late. One thing I would add though it to sanitize the water hoses. I saw a post where someone slit open there two year old hose and it was gross.
    Harry C
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2610ML
    2015 F350
    Formerly: Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this but wanted to say a big thanks for the checklist in Excel. We're not full-timers but take the RV out for a few days every month or so. We've had it over two years now and I see that there is a lot of maintenance to catch up on (I've done some but more is needed). I love the idea of using a list like this!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steven,

I downloaded it and plan on using it. Thank you Kid / Don

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadakid View Post
    Steven,

I downloaded it and plan on using it. Thank you Kid / Don
    @tmsjptc

Glad you found it. I had forgotten about that older post. It was created at a GDRV Texas rally by a guy who was giving a presentation on rig maintenance. He started it and people attending the rally and presentation made additional suggestions, so what you see is the final result.
    By using the maint check list I have found issues before they became problems, like during one of our checks we found one of our fire extinguishers had gone dead. It was 4 years old and we bought a new one to replace it.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve, thanks for the checklist. I modified it for my RV, but works very well.

Sorry to bump an old thread..............
    2121 Grand Design Imagine 22RBE
    2016 RAM 1500 4x4 Hemi
    Equalizer 2 WD hitch, Air Lift air bags

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345