Thread: 2022 312bhts

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 312bhts

Hello,

Taking delivery in April of our first travel trailer that will be placed on a seasonal site and never towed. A few questions if you don't mind after reading through this forum and not finding information or answers I was looking for.

We have the bunkhouse with trifold sleep sofa. Does the 2022 model still have the same problem with the sleep sofa being level? Also, I see on the parts list there is a 60" and 70" model. For the life of me I cannot find out the exact size in the model we have. I would like to get a topper (suggestions welcome) to cover gaps and proper sheets and comforter.

Also my husband still has flexibility to work from home so we are planning on him working in the bunkhouse with the sleep sofa folded up. Has anyone put a desk or table & chair in there? He would prefer to work in there instead of at the table so I'm not constrained going in and out at all while he takes calls, etc.

Any seasonal tips & tricks would be appreciated also.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idea. Take out the sleeper sofa and fold down bunk and make an office.

My 2021 sleeper sofa was not level. Some rubber strips on the legs and/or a thick through rug fixes it.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyStar View Post
    Idea. Take out the sleeper sofa and fold down bunk and make an office.

My 2021 sleeper sofa was not level. Some rubber strips on the legs and/or a thick through rug fixes it.
    Thanks but not an option to remove the sofa and bunk.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybeachnh View Post
    Hello,

Taking delivery in April of our first travel trailer that will be placed on a seasonal site and never towed. A few questions if you don't mind after reading through this forum and not finding information or answers I was looking for.

We have the bunkhouse with trifold sleep sofa. Does the 2022 model still have the same problem with the sleep sofa being level? Also, I see on the parts list there is a 60" and 70" model. For the life of me I cannot find out the exact size in the model we have. I would like to get a topper (suggestions welcome) to cover gaps and proper sheets and comforter.

Also my husband still has flexibility to work from home so we are planning on him working in the bunkhouse with the sleep sofa folded up. Has anyone put a desk or table & chair in there? He would prefer to work in there instead of at the table so I'm not constrained going in and out at all while he takes calls, etc.

Any seasonal tips & tricks would be appreciated also.
    First off, it looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. As a New Hampshirite, I love your screen name. I don't have your coach so I can't help with the problem you raised, but I'm sure someone with that model will chime in. Where are you planning to set up the coach?
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    First off, it looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. As a New Hampshirite, I love your screen name. I don't have your coach so I can't help with the problem you raised, but I'm sure someone with that model will chime in. Where are you planning to set up the coach?
    It will be delivered and set up at the campground by the dealership mid to late April. We went to "trailer school" in October and I took video for my husband of everything they did.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking he meant what campground…

Welcome aboard. We almost bought that same coach. You will like it I’m sure.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitexc View Post
    Thinking he meant what campground…

Welcome aboard. We almost bought that same coach. You will like it I’m sure.
    Yikes! I read that as "when". I actually prefer not to be location specific.
    Sherry & Tom
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS