User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I can start gathering a go-to box for emergencies should they arise on the road, what size are the water lines in the Reflections? I know we all have our own way of doing things but I would love to see others “kits” and build off that.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Driveway camping.....honestly did not think of that. But is seems like a good idea since I have a gazillion tools win my garage.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conner never heard of these....do you have a link on AMZ ? I have a leak detector which I go around the RV and check.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PEX in my Reflection are 1/2”. Kit inClyde’s a couple of sticks of PEX, clamps, cutter, crimper, fittings (coupler, tee, PEX to poly adapter, PEX to faucet adapter, plug, elk), hose clamps, check valve (for when the plastic ones fail).

There are plenty of lists of tools here on the forum as well. Probably most important is a torque wrench, some roof caulking and a caulking gun, some grease and a grease gun, small air compressor, six pack of beer.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyStar View Post
    six pack of beer.
    For the small jobs.....lol
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our shake down went relatively well. Only thing we really discovered was the pan drawer under the stove would open during the ride. Simple latch fix that. We later developed a leak when our slide was closed. Long story short, it was the top D seal that wasn't being compressed enough.
    What was the real eye opener as a newbie was all of the other stuff that we purchased after. LOL I mean that list is long and $$$. Levelers, extra hoses, EMS, filters, extra power cords, TPMS, backup camera, topers, lithium battery, spares parts, filter. I still not at the end of that list and I'm not sure I'll ever be. For some unknown reason, the more time you spend on this forum the more frequent that Amazon truck is in your driveway. LOL
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Our shake down went relatively well. Only thing we really discovered was the pan drawer under the stove would open during the ride. Simple latch fix that. We later developed a leak when our slide was closed. Long story short, it was the top D seal that wasn't being compressed enough.
    What was the real eye opener as a newbie was all of the other stuff that we purchased after. LOL I mean that list is long and $$$. Levelers, extra hoses, EMS, filters, extra power cords, TPMS, backup camera, topers, lithium battery, spares parts, filter. I still not at the end of that list and I'm not sure I'll ever be. For some unknown reason, the more time you spend on this forum the more frequent that Amazon truck is in your driveway. LOL
    Well said and totally agree. Every time my wife comes out to my shop to see what I'm doing...I tell her I am working on the new camper. She always responds with: What are you working on? The camper is brand new! I tell her---you just don't understand honey. I am making it better! I keep her from seeing everything that I disassemble during the process. She only gets to see the end result of all my work.
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    For some unknown reason, the more time you spend on this forum the more frequent that Amazon truck is in your driveway. LOL
    No kidding! I placed an Amazon order as I was reading this thread!
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadakid View Post
    Conner never heard of these....do you have a link on AMZ ? I have a leak detector which I go around the RV and check.
    Check this out! https://a.co/d/32RxHej
    2019 super duty 6.7
    2021 solitude 2930rl
    1236 ah of Sok lithium 1200 watts of solar.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My list all covered under warranty and quickly:

1) Coroplast underbelly came loose. Appears curbside edge too short and not adequately under the aluminum brace.
    2) Curbside basement door leaks when it rains. (Fixed by GD Techs at National Rally)
    3) Main slide-out has marked up the floor when moving in/out. (Fixed by GD Techs at National Rally)
    4) Right hand latch on front storage compartment does not grab enough to stay closed. (Fixed by GD Techs at National Rally)
    5) Center lock latch on front storage compartment does not grab enough to stay closed. (Fixed by GD Techs at National Rally)
    6) Folding dinette chair came apart. (Re-glued by owner)
    7) Water leak from the P-trap in the ½ bath. (Fixed by owner)
    8) Closet door would not stay closed. (Fixed by owner)
    9) Bedroom door came off track. First screw on left holding the track pulled out of wall. Trim at floor under door is damaged.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast