User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbergthold View Post
    Thanks, Bob - good food for thought. If I'm going to make any mod to the dump system, I figured it'd be alot easier to do while clean and dry. I want to install tank heaters and toronado's regardless, so I'll evaluate while I have the belly open. Do you know if the OEM black tank sprayer is fixed or oscillating?
    I ‘believe’ it’s oscillating - every time I use it there is a pulsing nature to the spray vs just a straightforward, distinct spray. I do think heaters are a good idea if you’re planning to camp in below freezing temps for extended periods.

Bob
    Last edited by Rovers; 02-03-2021 at 10:37 AM.
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just wondering how you are planning to insulate behind the refrigerator ? thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kogass View Post
    just wondering how you are planning to insulate behind the refrigerator ? thanks
    Using spray adhesive to attach styrofoam sheet insulation, I have some 1"' or 1.5" in the garage. Last time I bought it, I think Home Depot had the lowest price. It's foil backed. Also plan to attach it to the inner sides of the cubbie I plan on adding to make use of the wasted space behind the frig. Someone posted that they had added foam board insulation to the rear wall and top of the pass thru storage, so I'll probably do that at the same time. We camp more in the summer than winter, but the additional insulation will help year round.
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks,how tricky is it to pull/remove frig? I pointed out the lack of insulation in the storage area(since the beds right above it) when we had our pdi,all I got was a dumb look! Ido plan on fitting some 1 1/2" rigid insulation between the metal frame work.thanks again

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks,how tricky is it to pull/remove frig? I pointed out the lack of insulation in the storage area(since the beds right above it) when we had our pdi,all I got was a dumb look! Ido plan on fitting some 1 1/2" rigid insulation between the metal frame work.thanks again
    Forum hint: If you're replying to a particular member, use the “Reply With Quote” next to “Reply” (as I have done here). The person to whom you are replying will receive a notification and it helps others know whom you are addressing.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbergthold View Post
    Using spray adhesive to attach styrofoam sheet insulation, I have some 1"' or 1.5" in the garage. Last time I bought it, I think Home Depot had the lowest price. It's foil backed. Also plan to attach it to the inner sides of the cubbie I plan on adding to make use of the wasted space behind the frig. Someone posted that they had added foam board insulation to the rear wall and top of the pass thru storage, so I'll probably do that at the same time. We camp more in the summer than winter, but the additional insulation will help year round.
    I have a 2019 2500RL. After a tough week (frozen pipes) in Denver this past December, I insulated my cargo space with 1 1/2" Styrofoam board on the underside of the bed. I cut it to fit tightly, pressed in, and used foil tape to hold in place. I also added 1/2" Styrofoam on the floor of the cargo space and covered it with 1/4" tempered board to protect the foam from getting torn up and to spread out the weight. I also opened up the front wall and packed it with wall insulation to improve the poorly insulated area. I left the access doors "as is". With the insulation, the interior is like a Yeti! If I camp in a real cold environment, I have a small supplemental ceramic heater that I'll plug into the cargo outlet to keep the interior toasty. One of my next projects it to pull down the underbelly and add some additional insulation. (The pic with the wall pulled away is before I packed it with additional insulation.) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9577.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	32084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5600[1].jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	32085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5602[1].jpg 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	32086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5599[1].jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	32087
    Brad & Debbie
    2023 Reflection 337RLS
    formerly had 2019 Imagine 2500RL
    2020 Ford F250 4x4 Lariat 6.7L Diesel
    looking to upgrade to F350!
    Happily "retired" campers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gander32 View Post
    I have a 2019 2500RL. After a tough week (frozen pipes) in Denver this past December, I insulated my cargo space with 1 1/2" Styrofoam board on the underside of the bed. I cut it to fit tightly, pressed in, and used foil tape to hold in place. I also added 1/2" Styrofoam on the floor of the cargo space and covered it with 1/4" tempered board to protect the foam from getting torn up and to spread out the weight. I also opened up the front wall and packed it with wall insulation to improve the poorly insulated area. I left the access doors "as is". With the insulation, the interior is like a Yeti! If I camp in a real cold environment, I have a small supplemental ceramic heater that I'll plug into the cargo outlet to keep the interior toasty. One of my next projects it to pull down the underbelly and add some additional insulation. (The pic with the wall pulled away is before I packed it with additional insulation.) Click image for larger version. 

assuming your refrigerator is in your slide have you ever pulled it out to see what's behind it? look's like a lot of space/room I know propane refrigerator's are bulkier ,just curious I guess. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    assuming your refrigerator is in your slide have you ever pulled it out to see what's behind it? look's like a lot of space/room I know propane refrigerator's are bulkier ,just curious I guess. thanks
    Nope. I haven't ventured into the refrigerator space yet. But now that you mention it, I'm now curious to check out it out.
    Brad & Debbie
    2023 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gander32 View Post

That’s a great upgrade , thanks for posting
    Have you considered some kind of floor cover ( ie astro turf ) to prevent bins from sliding also increasing insulation
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Sailor View Post
    That’s a great upgrade , thanks for posting
    Have you considered some kind of floor cover ( ie astro turf ) to prevent bins from sliding also increasing insulation
    Everything I store in the cargo hull is in Home Depot plastic bins and are "snug as a bug" in there so little movement. The Astro Turf would be a good idea if things are placed in loosely.
    Brad & Debbie
    2023 Reflection 337RLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast